Continuing the Crook County News Since 1884

WYDOT reminds citizens to apply for forage permits

The Wyoming Department of Transportation is issuing a reminder that citizens wishing to harvest hay from the state rights-of-way must first obtain a forage permit from WYDOT.

The forage permit allows permit holders to mow and collect the forage free of charge through to Oct. 1.

Adjacent landowners to WYDOT’s rights-of-way have until April 1 to file for a forage permit. After that, permits will be issued on a first come, first served basis.

All permit applications are scrutinized closely for right-of-way field conditions and requirements before a permit is issued. The permittee is required to o...

Rendered 04/20/2024 13:43