May 18, 2023
Request for Proposals
The Museum District Board of Crook County, Wyoming is requesting Cost Proposals from responsible contractors or individuals to provide contract professional construction services for the Museum District Board on Old Stoney Museum in Sundance, WY.
The Museum District Board will receive sealed Proposals for construction project until 3 p.m. local time May 31, 2023. Bids will not be read aloud.
Crook County Museum District
Renovation Construction Project, Old Stoney
PO Box 795
Sundance, WY 82729
The Museum District Board reserves the right to reject and all Proposals.
It is anticipated that the Museum District Board will review the Proposals and enter into an Agreement with the selected contractor by June 14, 2023.
The following modifications are to be made to the Old Stoney building interior:
• Finish the ceiling of the downstair conference room
• Add a wall to split the downstairs conference room into two separate rooms
• Add a mini-split to the newly separated conference room creating two independent HVAC spaces
• Add 2 coffee bars with outlets, sinks and cupboards (one inside the conference room, one outside in the hall)
• Add independent HVAC system to two offices in the basement across from the conference room
Your proposal must include a detailed compensation proposal for services.
• Please describe how the contractor intends to provide the services.
• Define what type of work considered to be extra or specialized work that would be billed in addition to basic services. State the hourly rates for the designated contractor and/or employee associated with such specialized services.
• The Museum District Board requires bi-weekly billing statements for extra or specialized work which:
º Itemize the date of services
º Identify the personnel providing the services
º List the time spent
º Provide a detailed description of the services performed
º State the fees for those services
º Organize billing on the basis of activity and Board contact
º For activities that span multiple billing periods, a project-to-date summary is requested
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTALS
The deadline for Proposal submittal is 3 p.m. local time May 31, 2023. Submittals received after the deadline will be returned unopened.
Fax or email submittals will not be accepted. The successful individual/contractor must enter into Professional Services Agreement that specifies requirements for indemnification, insurance, and other applicable policies. Any or all submissions may be rejected as deemed in the best interest of the Museum District Board. The Board reserves the right to waive any irregularities or technicalities in the submittals as it deems appropriate to best serve the public interest.
Publish: April 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2023