January 12, 2023
City of Sundance, Wyoming
ORDINANCE NO. 4 2022
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 2, 2013, PERTAINING TO OTHER USES PERMITTED IN THE INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT
BE IT ORDAINED BY THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SUNDANCE, CROOK COUNTY, WYOMING:
SECTION 1: CHAPTER 7, SECTION 702.1 OF ORDINANCE NO. 2, 2013 IS AMENDED TO READ AS FOLLOWS:
Industrial District (I). The I industrial district is intended to provide for the community’s needs for wholesale trade, storage and warehousing, trucking and transportation terminals, light and heavy manufacturing and similar activities.
Permitted uses in the industrial district include:
• Heavy commercial;
• Heavy manufacturing, processing, fabrication or warehousing;
• Wrecking or salvage yards;
• Veterinary hospitals or kennels;
• Building material sales yard; contractor yards;
• Wholesale trade;
• Shipping containers, look-alike shipping container buildings or metal buildings marketed as containers or portable storage units. Otherwise all shipping containers, look-alike shipping container buildings or metal buildings marketed as containers or portable storage units shall be prohibited in any area other than an area zoned industrial.
• Other uses compatible with the industrial district and as approved by the City Council
SECTION 2: EFFECTIVE DATE
This ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage, approval and publication.
PASSED, ADOPTED AND APPROVED this 3rd day of January, 2023
CITY OF SUNDANCE
BY: PAULBROOKS, MAYOR
ATTEST: Theresa L. Curren
Publish: January 12, 2023