Sundance Times - Continuing the Crook County News Since 1884

Fire breaks out in Sundance home

 

September 24, 2020

A Sundance family was evacuated from their home during a structure fire on Alden Street at the weekend. The blaze began on Saturday evening at around 10 p.m.

Sundance Volunteer Fire Department responded to the incident. “We had help from Moorcroft,” says firefighter Bob Latham.

The house did not burn down entirely, Latham says, and there is a possibility that some household items can be retrieved. The fire was reportedly confined mainly to the living room and caused limited damage.

Both residents of the property escaped unharmed. Unfortunately, a family pet was lost in the fire.

“It w...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020