July 21, 2022
STATE OF WYOMING
COUNTY OF CROOK
BEFORE THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF CROOK COUNTY, WYOMING
IN THE MATTER OF THE ORGANIZATION OF THE:
WARBONNETT CANYON ESTATES IMPROVEMENT AND SERVICE DISTRICT
NOTICE OF HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a hearing is to be held on behalf of those petitioning for a service and improvement district before the County Commissioners as follows:
1. The name of the proposed district shall be the “Warbonnet Canyon Estates Improvement and Service District”.
2. The nature and purpose of the district shall be:
a. The purpose of the district and the description of the improvements and services to be provided by the district are to repair and maintain the roads within the proposed district, may also provide subdivision governance for the homeowners within the district and may provide any other legal purposes authorized by law.
b. The proposed sources of funding the projects would be a monthly assessment for the tracts in the district to establish a fund for maintenance.
3. The filed petition, signed by no less than sixty percent (60%) of the persons/entities owning land within the territory proposed to be included, owning no less than sixty percent (60%) of the assessed valuation in the proposed district, may be inspected at the office of the Crook County Clerk.
4. The area of the proposed district does not overlap any land presently within any other improvement and service district, nor does it include any lands within a city or town.
5. The proposed district is located within Crook County, Wyoming, and the boundaries of the district and the land situated therein are described with particularity as follows:
Township 55 North, Range 65 West, 6th P.M., Crook County, WY
Section 13: E1/2, E1/2SW1/4, SE1/4NW1/4
Township 55 North, Range 64 West, 6th P.M., Crook County, WY
Section 18: All
6. The following persons are willing to serve on or file as candidates for election to the initial Board of Directors:
John Rasmussen, 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd, Suite 4004, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Angel Fajardo, 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd, Suite 4004. Las Vegas, NV 89118
Lori Huffman, 2169 Trade Center Way, Naples, FL 34100
The chief petitioners who shall be responsible for costs associated with the formation is the following:
Sandcreek Investments 5, LLC
John Rasmussen, Member
Angel Fajardo, Member
Lori Huffman, Member
7. All written requests for exclusion from the proposed district or inclusion of land into the proposed district shall be heard and considered.
FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the time and place of the hearing shall be: Tuesday the 2nd day of August 2022, at 10:30 A.M., in the Crook County Commissioner’s Room in the Courthouse, in Sundance, Wyoming.
All interested persons will be heard at the Hearing which shall be conducted in accordance with the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act, W.S. §16-3-101 through 16-3-115.
This notice is published in accordance with W.S. §22-29-109.
Dated this 17th day of June 2022.
CROOK COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
BY: Melissa Jones, Crook County Clerk
Publish: July 14 and 21, 2022