Sundance Times - Continuing the Crook County News Since 1884

Muley Fanatic banquet sells out

 

March 10, 2022



The Muley Fanatic Foundation welcomed almost 200 people to its live banquet this year, raising thousands of dollars for the local chapter of the organization. The proceeds will be used for the Muleys’ goals to support wildlife and habitat in this area.

Of the $38,359.49 raised once all bills had been paid, the local chapter will receive $26,851.64, which represents 70% of the total. The Northeast Wyoming Chapter will have the opportunity to decide where those funds are allocated, while the remaining 30% is committed to the organization’s headquarters for overhead expenses.

The money rai...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 08/14/2022 13:35