Current hours and operational information for Sundance area businesses
April 23, 2020
Restaurants and Cafes
• BUFFALO JUMP STEAKHOUSE: Offering curbside pickup 4-8 p.m. for dinner and package liquor. Delivery to Sundance now available. Call 307-643-7173. Menu on Facebook.
• COWGIRL PIZZA: Curbside pickup and delivery only, Tuesday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday & Monday: 4 p.m.-8 p.m. Dinner and happy hour specials daily. Menu at http://www.CowgirlPizza.com
• LONGHORN SALOON & GRILL: Now offering curbside take-out only and off sale alcohol. Call 283-3644. Open 11a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Menu at http://www.LonghornSaloonGrill.com Prime rib on Fridays.
• WILD WEST ESPRESSO: Will only be taking orders over the phone until further notice. Call between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. from Tuesday to Saturday at 360-929-3183. Give your order and what time you’d like to pick it up. You can pay by credit card over the phone. Cash can only be accepted if no change is needed. Curbside pickup only. Menu on Facebook.
• BEARLODGE BAKERY: Curbside pickup - 283-4020. Open 6 a.m.- 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. Wyo. Bags and specials.
• TURF BAR: The drive-up window will be open Monday thorough Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and noon to 10 p.m. on Sunday for beer, alcohol and food sales. Please call ahead with food orders to 283-1669. Menu on Facebook.
• DIME HORSESHOE BAR: Open from noon to 6 p.m. for carry out or to-go orders. You may call ahead to order food or package beer/liquor: 283-2575.
• DECKER’S MARKET: Everything possible will be done to keep the shelves stocked during the crisis. The company has asked that customers leave enough for others to meet their needs, too. Some items will be limited per customer. Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Please no reusable shopping bags.
• SERENDIPITY FLORAL: Open 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.Please call 283-3722. Pick up and delivery available.
• SUNDANCE HARDWARE & SPORTING GOODS: Open regular hours.
• VILAS PHARMACY: Staff members are willing to do your personal shopping for you (including prescriptions, over the counter, or any other needs)! Call ahead, they will prepare your order for you and give a total for a check or over the phone credit card. When you arrive, please stay outside, wave through the window and they will bring you your order. If you have any questions, please call Vilas at 283-3883.
Other businesses and Agencies
• SUNDANCE STATE BANK: “After considerable thought, we have decided to temporarily close our Lobby until further notice to help protect our employees and customers. Our drive-up windows, night deposit and ATM are fully functional to accommodate your daily transaction needs. Please call ahead to 283-1074 and we are happy to schedule appointments as necessary.” Open 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. on Friday.
• CROOK COUNTY SENIOR SERVICES: Please contact if you need supplies, food, transportation or entertainment. More people are being added to the home delivery meals program. In-home services have been downsized to those most in need. For Sundance meals contact 283-1710. For Hulett meals contact 467-5743. For Moorcroft meals contact 283-1711.
• SUNDANCE USDA SERVICE CENTER: Providing service via telephone and email. However, we are not accepting in person customers. The Service Center includes Farm Service Agency (FSA), Natural Resources Conservation District (NRCS), and the Crook County Natural Resource District (CCNRD). Service Center customers may use the following information to schedule a phone appointment, or receive information: CCNRD – [email protected], FSA – 307-283-2870, ext. 2 or [email protected], NRCS – 307-283-2870, ext. 3 or [email protected]
• BODY & SOUL SPA: In an effort to comply with the CDC and local authorities’ recommendations on the coronavirus, the spa is closing its doors until further notice.
• ROLLING METAL SINCLAIR: Will be staying open as long as possible. Anyone wanting to pay cash or check just honk, they will authorize the pump and come outside for your payment. If you live or work in town, they will pick up your vehicle and deliver for any repairs (Must have proof of insurance.)
• LIBRARY: All Crook County libraries are closed at this time. Each library is offering curbside pickup and limited delivery; call your local library for more info.
• PEAK MOTION FITNESS: By order of the governor, closed until the governor’s order is lifted.
• PEAK MOTION PHYSICAL THERAPY: The clinic is open and taking appointments for Wednesday and Friday. Massage appointments are not presently being accepted. Equipment and treatment rooms are sanitized after each visit. Gloves are provided to patients. We are unable to provide masks, but our staff is masked and gloved. We expect a delivery of surgical masks in the coming days so that we can provide them to patients. Patients with any COVID-19 related symptoms are asked to avoid visiting the clinic. We are also offering ‘telehealth’ as an option 7 days a week. Most insurance companies permit telehealth during the current crisis. At present, Medicare does not permit PTs to perform telehealth services, but we have seen sweeping changes, and hopefully more are to come.
Peak Motion's Finnleo infrared sauna available for use for a small fee. The sauna sits in a private room, which is sanitized after each use. The sauna is available free for all healthcare workers during the crisis. Call for an appointment.
• POWDER RIVER ENERGY: Office lobby closed. Member Service Representatives will remain on duty from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and available for personal appointments on a case-by-case basis. In the meantime, cooperative members are encouraged to call 1-800-442-3630, to transact business they would normally have done with an in-person visit. Payment drop boxes at our office locations will remain available. Members are encouraged to use SmartHub for on-line payments and signing of documents.
• SUNDANCE TIMES: Office closed at this time. Payments and other correspondence can be left in mailbox at front door. Call 283-3411 or 290-2009 with any questions or needs. Curbside delivery available for books and cigars during normal business hours, Mon-Fri. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• BRUCE SPEIDEL GALLERY: Open for curbside pickup. Please call 290-2089 or order online at brucespeidel.com
Additions or changes? Send them to [email protected] or call 283-3411